Maintaining fall arrest equipment and systems is about more than meeting minimum regulatory requirements—it is a commitment to the wellbeing of the men and women who keep our facilities running day-to-day.
At CATSI, our fall protection installers and experienced crews assist your company to ensure that your fall protection system is set up properly and in compliance with all OSHA standards. We are Certified to install systems by 3M, Honeywell, and Fixfast. Our team is also qualified to work on any system you already have in place.
Lifelines & Tie-Off Points
Through strategic alliances with key members of the fall protection world and providing specialized training for our inspectors, we at CATSI have made our own personal commitment to be a single source for all our customers fall protection equipment inspection and compliance needs.
- Cable Condition
- End Anchorage and Slip Indicator
- Tensioning Devices
- Intermediate Support Systems
- Swing-Fall Analysis
Tie-off and Tie-in Points
- Above and Below Roof Condition
- Adequacy of Anchorage
- Welded and Bolted Connections
- Davits and Swing Arm Frames
- Crane and Crane Runway Horizontal Lifelines
- Roof Access Systems
- Vertical Lifeline Systems(In compliance with OSHA 1910.128(b)(9) rules for ladder cage replacement)
- Fixed D-Ring installations for equipment access
- Anchor systems for building window washing (window washing powered scaffolds and bosun chair anchorages)
- Customized Fall Protection Systems
Single Source For All Needs
- Turnkey System Installation of all major brands and suppliers.
- Technical reviews of systems that are not passed to enable upgrade.
- Identification and tracking of all inspected items.
- Repair services including parts delivery, certified installation and return-to-service inspection.
- Barcode tagging and cloud based reporting.
- Our program satisfies OSHA requirement 1926.501(b).