Comprehensive Construction Management and QA/QC Services.
From project inception to construction completion, CATSI delivers a holistic construction management and QA/QC services program that’s fully adaptable to our customer’s construction project requirements.
From pre-construction planning through construction and commissioning, our comprehensive approach focuses on compliance with project plans, documents, schedules, and cost estimates.
- Coordination of construction crafts
- Verification of trade and company Q/A procedures
- Monitoring of safety from pre-job safety meetings and daily toolbox meetings
- Collection, creation and maintenance of all related construction phase documentation
- Compliance verification to design intent with owner and/or industry standards
- Submission of project completion documentation encompassing all construction phases
- Monitoring of security and integrity of owner facilities and equipment affected by the project
- Coordination of 3rd party inspection requirements of tasks identified by the owner and/or OQ program
- Verification of work permits when required and other operation/owner systems/procedures
- Verification of contractor compliance with project, owner and industry standard
- Construction Manager
- QA Vendor Surveillance
- Construction Coordinator
- Construction Facilitator
- Certified Discipline Visual Inspector
- Shop Inspection
- Material Inspection
- Safety Inspector/Coordinator
- DOT or OQ Specific Inspector Services
Powered by Our People™
CATSI is part of the Allied Resources Group (ARG). Our family of technical companies offer a collaborative environment, flexible work opportunities, and a family-centric culture.